Travel Thursday: My Spain, Barcelona Travel Diary

By Unknown - September 08, 2014

So i went to Barcelona for the August bank holiday weekend to relax/chill,super excited me, i love the feel of travelling, like i love to travel ( the airport buzz, flight take off, going anywhere outside my usual abode) i want to tour the world at some point (that's on my bucket list as well).

I was away for 3 nights and i enjoyed every moment of it, went to some (if not all) of the tourist attraction. am not a fan of sitting in a place when i go on holiday (My Philosophy, "well if i am going to come and stay in a hotel room and not go anywhere, i might as well just book a hotel close to my home and stay there, better still, stay at home" loool, this defo keeps me on my feet)

Barcelona Photo diary and some of my favorite travel quotes









"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page" by Augustine of Hippo.

"Travel brings power and love back into your life" by Rumi




"Travel makes one modest. You see a tiny place you occupy in the world" by Gustave Flaubert.



Stay Blessed. 
X




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You obviously had so much fun.! nice pix.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoyment minister! someone travelled without me, its well!

    ReplyDelete

Enter your comments here!!!.