Weekend 10km Race4Life + Motivational Wall

By Unknown - June 29, 2015

Hey everyone, hope you had a great weekend like I did? So I took part in the 10k race for life in Milton Keynes, I registered for the Manchester Marathon last year but had cold feet on the day and ended up not going ( i just thought it was too much for me, I was doing the race on my own and i hadn't had alot of practice) so this time, I was determined to take part in the race and raise money for Cancer Research UK and I did it with my other work colleagues and here are some pictures. its not too late to support me, click on the link and make a donation, every little helps.







                            
                                         


















Motivational Wall
Am sure alot o us would have seen most or all of this quote but I kind of like to remind myself of where I am now and where I need to be and go for it.!






Stay Blessed
X


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comments here!!!.