Floral Skirt

By Unknown - April 04, 2017

   
Hey people, Happy new month, its been a minute I have been on here, life has been all types of busy for me lately and am super excited
for things that are in the pipeline. The weather this season, unlike last year or the usual weather in April, has been really great, some serious rays of sunshine and longer days has been creeping in quite often, cant be more excited, my best season of the year is finally here, yayyyhhh. Like I can literally walk around the streets of Manchester without a jacket and normal shoes (no winter boots) and feel like am in some hot climate country, bliss.!
Anyhu, outfit today is this floral skirt made by yours truly of course and this sleeveless shirt from select clothing  paired with white sandals and structured bag to complete the look.






 


Outfit Details
Top: Select Clothing
Skirt: M.A.DKollection
Shoes: New look
Sunglasses: Ebay
Bag: Debenhams
Necklace: Primark

Thanks for stopping by.

please Like, share and comment below.

Don't forget to follow me on facebookInstagramBloglovin

 
Stay Blessed


X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love it!!!

    www.lacaleya.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirt is giving me life girl, very beautiful!

    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/2017/04/a-bouquet-of-florals.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last time I visited Manchester I almost froze to death. Glad to hear the weather is good. I want your skirt babe. Very cute!

    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete

Enter your comments here!!!.