Sunkissed Melanin; Ankara Maxi skirt with thigh high slit + Crop top

By Unknown - June 05, 2017


Hi everyone, hope your doing great, OOTD was taken
when i was on holiday in Dubai last year *coversface* i know its been like forever but I finally got around to posting it, not sure why it took this long dou. Anyways our outfit today is, before you call it a dress, its a crop top and a skirt with thigh high slit (I had to drag the skirt really high up my waist so my extra belly fat is not out to play :), Outfits with this thigh high slit always makes me feel some type of way, like some hawt model strutting down the runway lol, off shoulder tops have a wee bit of that effect as well.hope you like the outfit as much as i do. Oh and the outfit was made by me BTW.












Outfit Details
Top and skirt: M.A.Dkollection Available here
Shoes: Newlook


Thanks for stopping by.

please Like, share and comment below.

Don't forget to follow me on facebookInstagramBloglovin

 
Stay Blessed


X




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Enter your comments here!!!.