Green Blazer

By Unknown - November 16, 2017

 Hey Lovelies, its been a minute i have been
on here time to take the blogging cobwebs out, I have had one of those interesting years which  I am extremely grateful for cos I have learnt a lot in 10 months than i ever have, not going to bore you with details just yet but am back now and would try and keep this as consistent as I can going forward. So outfit today is not a DIY post, been peeping H and M quite recently and actually loving their outfits, I am wearing H and M from shoulder to toe except the shoes of course and this jumper gives me all the warmth i need in this chilly weather. Hope you like the outfit as much as I do.










Outfit Details

Jacket, Turtle neck, Trouser: Hand M here
Shoes: Louboutin


Thanks for stopping by.

Don't forget to follow me on facebookInstagramBloglovin
Stay Blessed
X


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comments here!!!.